Sunday, June 21, 2009

Surgery!

I am going to stop taking orders for about 2 weeks.
I am having surgery on my right arm this coming Friday, June 26th! I have had carpel tunnel
for about 5 years and I finally decided to get some relief! ( but I am still pretty nervous about it so I would love any prayers)
I need to get caught up on the orders that I already have and I'm unsure about the total recovery time!
I will make a post to let all of my customers know when I will be taking orders again!

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!
And most of all... thank you for your continued business and for supporting a stay at home mom!
Blessings!
Renee Guest
owner - Baby Face Design

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

boo for surgery, but yay for feeling better!!!! love