Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jesus is my Rock!

I am very pleased to announce the first design in a new t-shirt line from Baby Face Design.
God has guided my business from the very beginning and it fills my heart to spread the love of God!

Jesus is my Rock! Construction Truck Design!
$16.00
short sleeve Pre-shrunk cotton t-shirt

The sizes currently in stock are
2T, 3T, 4T
2-4 (youth xs)
6-8 (youth small)

Limited sizes available so order now.
email me at renee@babyfacedesign.com to order.











Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

OMG!!!!!!! im emailing my order now!!!!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

how dang cute is that!?!?!?!?!

The Fosters said...

That is awesome!! I think you should start a t-shirt line of your designs. I think it would be cute to do a line for moms too. I love my t-shirts!! shana