Wednesday, May 09, 2007


























Precious smocked clothing ! Online show!!!

Items are available in sizes
3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month, 18 month, 24 month
2T, 3T, 4T, size 4, size 5, size 6 and 6X

Applique dresses not available in sizes 3, 6, 9 or 12 month


Online show will close on Sunday, May 20th.
All orders MUST be made by this time.

Add $4.00 for shipping on first item, $1.00 for each additional item.
Local customers in the Jackson, MS area may pick up items at my house.
Items will be received within 2 weeks of closing date.
Let me know if you would like me to email you any measurements.
Quanities are limited!

Email me with your order at renee@babyfacedesign.com
Be sure and include design and size. I will email you back with a confirmation and total.

Thanks so much!
Renee Guest
601-750-2885
renee@babyfacedesign.com







Posted by Picasa

No comments: