Thursday, February 15, 2007


Don't forget that Baby Face Design can mail your gift for you! It is soo easy!

1. email me the design you would like with the full name of the child. I usually like to put the name that the child goes by on the bib and the initials on the burp cloth! Sometimes the customer doesn't know and we can do initals or last name initial.

2. email me how you would like the enclosure card to read (see examples below) The enclosure card will be personalized for you and placed inside a clear bag with your gift and wrapped with matching rafia.

3. email me the mailing address of the gift recipient.


I will add $4.00 for shipping and mail the gift for you. And you just mail a check for payment.


Please look through archives for other bib and burp cloth designs!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: