Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reminder

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON POLICY!

Just a reminder that invitation and annoucement proofs are FREE!
They are for you to look at the design and with this proof YOU are responsible for PROOFING all wording.
I will happily make any changes or corrections that you need but I cannot be responsible for any mistakes on the invitation
after I have approval to print! You will be in charged for each invitation that is printed and re-printed! Please make sure and look over all proofs very carefully!


Even though proofs are FREE - I do NOT create proofs without intent to purchase! Please be considerate of my time as I am creating these proofs in my own time for FREE for you! This also goes for switching a party theme in the middle of any order! If any of this happens you will be charged $15.00 for the proof that has been created.

Thanks so much to all of the support from my customers! I love doing this soo much and I enjoy working with all of you!
Thank you for supporting a stay at home mom!

Love -
Renee Guest

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: