Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sportsbottles - only $18.00 and you can choose or create your own design from any art from Baby Face Design!
These are great for kids and adults!

I have travel mugs coming in very soon - also $18.00 - and can be personalized just like the sportsbottles.
Travel mugs are a great gift for Christmas for coffee lovers. Great teacher gifts!
I'm so excited about these!! Have to have my coffee in carpool line!

























Black sophisticated with hot pink name

























Black sophisicated with lime green monogram

























Rainbow stripes and pink bubblegum

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee I don't know if you have done my Christmas tags yet but this "black sophisticated" pattern is what I was wanting....can that be made into a tag?